- Painted: 3 bedrooms, kitchen, rec room.
- Removed popcorn ceilings from all bedrooms, 2 halls, living and dining rooms. Splattered and painted ceilings.
- Moved all our stuff; cleaned and closed apartment.
- Cleaned out garaged, hung new storage.
- Got new refrigerator. Hooked up washer/dryer (had to move electrical outlet to do so.)
- Tiled upstairs main bathroom (thanks to my dad and Keith McNeil!), painted and put in new toilet.
- Installed new blinds in most windows.
- Took paneling out of guest room, mudded and taped Sheetrock, splattered and painted. Put up Wainscoting, cleaned rug (boy, we sure make a mess when we want to!).
All while making sure the kids went to preschool 3 days a week, Awana Wednesday nights, and attempting to get to church on a semi-regular basis. Chaos? Yes! But we're *almost* there. Pictures still need hung and the guest room has some more work, but I think we'll be done by Thursday!!! Which is great, because we have company coming that night. haha! The poor kids haven't had much fun/play time WITH mommy and daddy. It's been more "Go play."
Despite what this list looks like, the house was in good shape when we got it, and a lot of this is just us putting our own signature on it. We didn't paint the condo when we moved in, and I think we really regret it. Paint is an easy way to make a house into "our home." I still have a list of things I want to get done, but nothing pressing. There will be lots of outside activity come springtime!
Anyway, I hope to take pictures on Thursday/Friday. Hopefully I can start posting before/after pictures soon!!!!
1 comment:
WOW!!! You have accomplished a lot:) (That is an understatement!) I don't know how you did it in such a short period of time! Love, Katie
Post a Comment