Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rec. Room

BEFORE:

AFTER:










I mentioned this before, but this room used to be the master bedroom. For us, this was just a complete waste of space. So we "converted" it back into a rec. room. It's so large, that we were able to make two distinct areas: the TV section and the play section. It works great!! We all love to come down here and just hang out together. It is definitely one of my favorite rooms in the house.

3 comments:

Beka said...

it's too bad you didn't keep that original border....that was really nice....;)
new room looks great - huge!

Katie said...

I love the color of your master bedroom! And nice touch with the white trim:) The rec room looks like a great space and I love how you have arranged it! Love, Katie

Katie said...

I love the color of your master bedroom! And nice touch with the white trim:) The rec room looks like a great space and I love how you have arranged it! Love, Katie