Monday, August 31, 2009

Miscellaneous Beach Pictures



Yes, Joe. The ocean is cold. Shocking, I know!



This is seriously the only picture taken of me besides the family ones. I guess that's what happens when you're the one taking the pictures! Here we are, huddled together, while daddy runs for the car.



Kites! They LOVED their kites :)



This picture was taken while I was standing in the water. That's our condo behind that tiny ridge. It was so awesome to be *that* close to the beach! Even the kids could get down to the water with relative ease and quickness. I think we'll be visiting again!



Joe's sand "sculpture". He welcomes any ideas you have on what it is. If you ask him he'll say, "random thing." So there ya go.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I think the sand sculpture looks like a landing strip at an airport:) Katie