Any guy who is reading this and is a daddy to a little girl: this is your warning. There WILL come a day when that sweet face begs you to paint her toenails. And, as all good daddys know, you will comply. The love of your daughter depends on it.
Be prepared.
Seriously, though...how could you say no?
4 comments:
Oh, I love these pictures of Joe so intently applying the polish to little one's toes. She is beaming! So cute!
I finally got in and I am actually following. I thought I was following from the first time I visited back in June I think.
Oh well, worse thing have happened.
The party was fun wasn't it? I'm just saying I was a party pooper cuz I didn't dress up. So I guess you were too, HA!
Yes, some of the songs from the
80's had some content didn't they? Still do today, I just haven't really listened to secular music since I became a Christian in 1988.
It was hard to make the transition. I had to go buy all kinds of Christian music. It was an addiction for a while. I loved listening to music so much.
Anyway...I'm glad I came to see you. Thanks for coming to my blog all of this time even though it looked like I didn't care.
I did look at a lot of the pictures. Looks like you've had a fun summer.
LOVE IT!! Send this out to the BBH...
Joey... will you do my toes next?
take her napy off dad get a good look at her c-nt
Post a Comment