Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fun with the grandparents

This is gonna sound crazy, but I'm not sure I ever want to take a family trip without my parents. They are so much help! Granted, it does make for cranky people (big and little) by the end of it, but it's definitely worth it.



Wave running with Grandma


Let me explain this photo: A pretty big wave hit the three of them. Ben stumbled immediately and my mom swooped him up. Grandma saves the day! Except then Grandma started to fall too...while holding Ben! My dad, for his part, stood there dumbfounded as my mom was yelling, "Help! Phil!" He figured it out at the last second, and caught Ben pulling them both up. My mom couldn't stop laughing hysterically afterward.

Nothin' like a girl and her papa :)



....except maybe a boy and his papa!

Thanks for everything, mom and dad!! I really don't know what I'd do without all your love and support. We had a wonderful time!

No comments: