Thursday, July 23, 2009

Watch out!

It has been HOT here. And since no one has air conditioning in Seattle, there's nothing to do but get outside. We've been outside so much, in fact, Joe has dubbed me an honorary Native American! haha! I guess I've gotten a little sun :)

On Tuesday, we headed to our beloved Sprinkler park (seriously, what did you people do before these?! Of course, we don't have a yard, so that makes a huge difference). The kids enjoyed the water and running through the grass. It sure breaks up a hot day!!



Poor Ben! I confess, I am an evil mommy. I walked him over to the bucket and left him to get doused. I laughed hysterically and he seemd to get that it was supposed to be fun. After that, Maddie wanted to get splashed everytime!



Here's Melissa, Maddie and Ben (jumping) playing with the water spouts.



How awesome is this picture?! The stars aligned for me to get the perfect shot...both kids being completely dumped on! I swear they did this willingly :)



Maddie about to get dumped on (see the water just above her). Isn't that a cute look on her face?



The aftermath!

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I've been wanting to go, but I'm not crazy on crowds. Sometimes I handle them well and others not so much. Is it crazy down there during the week?

momstheword said...

You're not a-kiddin' and man, it would be so nice to have air conditioning!

Glad you had fun with Anthony, he is so sweet!