Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July Flashback

I was looking through some CD's this week and came across these pictures. On July 4th, 2oo2 a bunch of us went to the Tri-Cities for a long weekend. We had so much fun, I thought it'd be nice to look back...before we had kids, before we even got married! I can't believe it's been 7 years since we did this! I am happy to say we are still friends with these guys and see them as much as we can :)

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!!

Do I need to point out how much skinnier I was? Ugh...darn kids. Good thing they're cute! Also, I'm pretty sure this was the last time I was on a tube. I do NOT like water!



Yeah...laugh all you want... For some BIZARRE reason, I married him!! What was I thinking?! ;)

From Left: Doug and Eiko (they are now married and have a 1 week old!), Matt (Joe's best man; he's getting married next year), Joe, me, Jon (lives in Seattle, maybe someday he'll marry Tina! Fingers crossed!), and Danille (not quite sure what happened to her)


Check out this video of Joe tubing. Watch the end closely. I think we counted he flipped over in mid-air 2 1/2 times? It was crazy!! He hurt for days after that one. It'd probably kill him now! Haha!

1 comment:

Dadgummit said...

Ah the good ol' days!