On Monday, I had the immense pleasure of watching Anthony while Beka went to physical therapy. We had to pick him up as Beka can't lift him in the car alone (though she CAN drive herself! They have a special set up that allows her hands to do all the foot stuff. Cool, huh?!), so we went and got him and came home for naps. Mr. Anthony seemed less than thrilled to hang with Miss Becky! I felt so terrible!! He just seemed unhappy about something, but I couldn't figure out what. It really is true...every baby is different, no matter how many you know. But he got a couple catnaps in and by the time Joe got home, he was full of smiles and giggles (Joe will tell you it was all him...I beg to differ!). And what giggles they were!! Oh my gosh! I'd forgotten how sweet and innocent baby giggles are :) Thanks Anthony for the reminder!
We took him home, along with some dinner for all of us. It was, as always, great to see Jared and Beka (and Roma, she is Maddie's favorite). Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for them! I know they appreciate it. On Friday, Beka found that she can wiggle her left toes! I can't even begin to tell you what a huge blessing this is!!! God answers prayers!!!
Everyone hamming it up for the camera!
Maddie sharing a sweet moment with Anthony.
Aw! What sweet kiddos :)
1 comment:
thank you thank you for watching him - and for dinner - what cute pics!
Post a Comment