My Maddie Lou is turning 3 years old tomorrow (and I can hardly believe it)!!! On Wednesday, we had her party....a trip for her and her friends to The Bouncy Place and Happy Meals at McDonalds, followed by cupcakes.
I was a little nervous how everything would go...it's the control freak in me. But everyone made it to McDonalds safely (and without getting lost) and seemed to have a good time all around. Most importantly, the birthday girl had a fabulous time!! She did a great job playing with all of her friends while at The Bouncy Place, and didn't spill one thing on her very special shirt at lunch (this is an extra excitable point for mom). Joe wasn't able to come to bounce, but he did make it to McDonalds...I think Ben was really excited to see him (it's a guy thing).
Maddie blew out her candles WHILE we were singing, opened her presents and said thank you to everyone. She's such a big girl! We're so very proud of her.
Maddie and Trinity going down the slide
Silly mamas! Robyn (holding Dillon), Heather and Jennifer acting silly.
Jada and Ben playing on the aligator
Ben, Joe, Chase, Shalyn, and Maddie eating their Happy Meals
The Birthday Girl blowing out her candles
Thanks to everyone who came!! You made Maddie's special day EXTRA special!!!
2 comments:
Great pictures! I can't believe that Maddie is three already. Wow. She's growing up so fast.
Glad you all had fun, and great to see Robyn and Heather!
I had no idea you had a follower's button so I'm going to follow you if you don't mind!
such a nice age the pu--y feels so damn good, still tastes of pee when you lick her, they love the feel of having it played with and licked,the ass is ready to start taking a c--k, the mouth is nice and warm and wet, and best of all they can't tell yet
Post a Comment