Thursday, April 9, 2009

PROOF: woman gives birth to monkey

Moms of only girls, take heart. You don't have testosterone coarsing through your child's vains making them do the craziest things you've ever seen! I was one of you! Sometimes I wish I could go back to the good ol' days of not worrying. But alas, that time as passed....we have Ben. For proof, check out these park pictures we took this week. Keep in mind, this child is ONLY 20 months old!! That's right, we're still counting in MONTHS! Heaven help us and our little boy.

We had no idea he could climb this. He saw some kids (probably 7 yr. olds) do it and thought he'd give it a whirl.



Again with the copying (maybe I should blind him?). Here's he's following Clarissa Nelson up a pole obviously far too big for him to be on.

I know it doesn't look like it in this picture, but he made ALL THE WAY by himself. I stepped back to take a picture and Shalyn freaked out! He was attempting to cross to the slide, and she didn't want him to fall. But he really did do it alone. We were quite impressed!

The first time he did the slide, he fell off and landed right on his bottom with the most confused look on his face. It was hilarious!! This one wasn't quite so funny, but still pretty cute.

No comments: