Thursday, March 26, 2009

MOPS

Every other Tuesday we have the pleasure of going to MOPS, Mothers of Preschoolers. This was the first organization I ever joined as a mom. The kids get to go to classes based on their age. Ben just gets to play, but Maddie's is very "preschool" oriented. This year we've gotten lots of beautiful handmade crafts for the refrigerator :)


And while they're having lots of fun, *I* get to have fun too! We have a wonderful buffet every time (which, quite frankly is the only reason I go. Just kidding!), a speaker, and time to spend getting to know the other moms in our group(MOPS is where I met, Heather, my best friend :)

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Check out my blog...I just gave you an award! :) Your welcome!

momstheword said...

I am so jealous! I never got any food when I was in MOPS!!!! What's up with that?

Love the pictures. John was drooling over my shoulder at the picture at Toon Town!

I want to go back! Did you know that Linda is going in June?