Wednesday, April 7, 2010

MOPS Slumber Party

This year I am a Care Group Leader in my MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group. Really all that means is I help lead a small group discussion every meeting. Along with that, we are asked to put on one outside event. Heather (my co-leader) and I lucked out with the annual slumber party planning. This is by far the highest attended event because it's so much fun!


Everyone wears their PJ's and brings blankies and pillows to sit on. We watch a kid-friendly video, this year it was VeggieTales "An Easter Carol" and have treats. Eight pizzas, sodas, chips, grapes, carrots, and other snacks later, everyone went home happy :)

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

It really was great fun!

Robert Salnick said...

Wait - was there any actual slumber??

The Ames Family said...

Bob - I knew I forgot something! No, no "slumber." It was at 10 in the morning :) Just a fun get together for the mamas and kiddos.