Here's the kids Easter Egg Hunt pictures. That's right. I said Easter. You got a problem with that? Should I mention Christ's resurrection too? Oh my! ....Sorry. I get really tired of everyone removing CHRIST from the most important holidays: Christmas and Easter. He's there. Deal with it.
Moving on.
This was a really exciting year for Easter Egg Hunts! They FINALLY get it! And not just in an obscure "I like eggs" kind of way. They actually went for it! Ben, especially was all about getting the most eggs. Maddie started out strong, but got distracted by fruit snacks. hehe!
We love the Tukwila Egg Hunt. It really is the best. LOTS of eggs for all the kids and a big space to hunt in. We've done a lot of other ones over the years, but none of them are as good as this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment