Sunday, July 31, 2011

Maddie at the Ocean

My favorite Maddie pictures from our trip :)





I know all parents say this...but when did she get SO BIG?!




As always, Maddie loves her clams. She ate two pounds all by herself. Crazy girl!



Since we started going to the ocean, Papa has been teaching her one of our favorite father-daughter pasttimes: wave jumping! My dad and I used to do this for hours when I was a kid and now he and Maddie love doing it too. I love passing special things on like this! In the above picture, on of the waves ended up being a *bit* bigger than Papa intended. Oops! He got soaked, but he saved Maddie just in the nick of time :)



Touching a starfish for the first time!








LOVE this picture!!!



It may have been raining out, but that didn't stop her from having a great time.



"Look mom! I found a seashell!!"





Maddie playing next to Haystack rock. As a book end to the first picture: Just when I think she's getting so big, I realize that God's world is SO much bigger. Keep my baby girl safe, Lord.....

No comments: