Sunday, October 18, 2009

Soccer with Papa


Say hello to the next David Beckham! At least I like to think so. I mean, come on, how cute is that kid? Way cuter than Beckham, that's for sure. :)

Ben has always been quite coordinated and has always loved of sports...anything with balls. Soccer is his favorite! Last month I signed him up for soccer class. We go Thursdays while Maddie is in school. He loves it!! I really am trying *not* to be biased here, but he's actually quite good. He's definitely more accurate than the other kids in his class. Way to go, Ben!

While we were in Spokane last weekend, I brought along Ben's soccer ball for Papa to fill up. And, of course, they had to try it out...






Look at that skill already! See the arm up defending the ball? He's a natural!

Ben's favorite is for you to try and take the ball from him. He loves it when you run next to him or after him. He gets giggling so much that you can steal the ball from him then. Otherwise, watch out! He'll fight you for it!

No comments: