Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pumpkin pictures 2009

You know, you'd think after 6 1/2 years of marriage my husband would know better. But does he? Nope. I informed him in September that I wanted to get pumpkin pictures this year and you know what he said? "You'll never find pumpkins big enough to put the kids in!" Oh yeah?! Well, watch *this*!!!!

Take that, Mr. Smarty-pants!! 130 pounds of pumpkin!! ...Think they're big enough?



The kids were a bit reluctant at first, but a couple of beach towels solved that. They had a ton of fun sitting in there hamming it up for the camera :) And those pumpkins were SO big that I have hope for next year!! Yay!

1 comment:

momstheword said...

This is so stinkin' cute! I love it and can't believe you found pumpkins this big!

I just want to know what you're going to do when they get to be as big as my kids (or bigger), lol!