Thursday, September 11, 2008

The many positions of Ben

Poor Ben! The guy just can't catch a break lately!! Two weeks ago he got a new roommate...Maddie! We finally (after months of begging from Joe) felt ready to move him into her room. Unfortunately, it went about as I expected....not good. See, Ben is an early bird with 2 naps. Maddie, sleeps in and has 1 nap. You can see the scheduling problem. So Maddie has been losing hours upon hours of sleep lately (and it shows!). My solution? To put a mattress on the floor in our room and have Ben nap in there. That way if he wakes up, he doesn't wake her up and she can get a good nap at least. He is finally adjusting to not being in his bed (which is great!) but the little man is finding some very unique areas to rest in. I've just arted taking the camera in with me when I get him up because it's too darn funny!!!


I guess he wanted to use the modem first

Maddie must've been bugging him


Awkward, but doesn't he look comfy?


No comments: