Haircuts. Yes, Ben has had haircuts before, but we've always done them. And short of that shaving incident last December (I still can't believe we did that. What were we thinking?!) it's mostly been triming bangs. Suffice it to say the boy was looking either 1) like a girl, or 2) like he had a mullet! Yikes! So we took him to a random place while we were in Snoqualmie. BAD BAD BAD IDEA!!! He got his haircut alright. Then he got a second one later that day at home to fix the crap-job the "hair stylist" did. Lesson learned, from now on I'll save my $16 and do it myself! Here are the before, during and after pictures from the "professional"...I use that term loosely! Oh, and I should add that he did a really great job. He didn't fuss or cry about it at all. That's our Ben :)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Ben's 1st Haircut
Ok, Ben got his first haircut last weekend. But before I show those pictures, I had to show you this... I guess we didn't get bathtime started fast enough tonight because Ben decided to take matters into his own hands (he's still wearing his diaper)! Haha!!!
Haircuts. Yes, Ben has had haircuts before, but we've always done them. And short of that shaving incident last December (I still can't believe we did that. What were we thinking?!) it's mostly been triming bangs. Suffice it to say the boy was looking either 1) like a girl, or 2) like he had a mullet! Yikes! So we took him to a random place while we were in Snoqualmie. BAD BAD BAD IDEA!!! He got his haircut alright. Then he got a second one later that day at home to fix the crap-job the "hair stylist" did. Lesson learned, from now on I'll save my $16 and do it myself! Here are the before, during and after pictures from the "professional"...I use that term loosely! Oh, and I should add that he did a really great job. He didn't fuss or cry about it at all. That's our Ben :)


Haircuts. Yes, Ben has had haircuts before, but we've always done them. And short of that shaving incident last December (I still can't believe we did that. What were we thinking?!) it's mostly been triming bangs. Suffice it to say the boy was looking either 1) like a girl, or 2) like he had a mullet! Yikes! So we took him to a random place while we were in Snoqualmie. BAD BAD BAD IDEA!!! He got his haircut alright. Then he got a second one later that day at home to fix the crap-job the "hair stylist" did. Lesson learned, from now on I'll save my $16 and do it myself! Here are the before, during and after pictures from the "professional"...I use that term loosely! Oh, and I should add that he did a really great job. He didn't fuss or cry about it at all. That's our Ben :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
either do it yourself or always go to a kid hair cut place...we have had one bad haircut at an adult salon.
Your blog is awesome! You is so much better than ours..... Love the pic's...say family....
Post a Comment