Monday, July 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's happened. After over 2 years, I no longer have a baby in my house. Honestly, I only feel a pang of sadness over this. I like the walking, talking, doing kids a lot more than the blobs. And now I have two of them!!

Mr. Thomas Benjamin Ames was born a year ago last Thursday, at 9:54am. He was 9lbs, 14oz and 20 inches. For the most part, he was and is a really easy going kid. He LOVES his big sister and wants to do everything she does. He looks JUST like his daddy, with beautiful big brown eyes and stick straight hair. He's VERY curious about everything, and loves to get himself into trouble....much to mommy's dismay :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!!! WE LOVE YOU WITH ALL OUR HEARTS AND CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH YOU GROW!!!




Our first family photo

Mommy and her babies


Daddy and Ben taking a snooze

Heading home from the hospital!

No comments: