Friday, July 18, 2008

Family Friday!

I thought it might be nice to introduce our friends to some of our favorite family members. And since she DOESN'T want to be recognized SO MUCH, I thought I'd start with my Aunt Nancy! :)


Aunt Nancy and Uncle David with Maddie when she was 6 months

With Ben at almost 7 months

I can say with complete honesty that Aunt Nancy has been my favorite aunt most of my life. She was the one who established my interest in celebrity news and movies (she always had a People magazine lying around), taught me it was funny to burp, and (I believe) brought out my sarcasm!! Suffice it to say I owe a lot of my personality to Aunt Nancy! She is related to me by way of my dad's brother, David. They have been married longer than she'd like me to say and have lived in the same house my whole life. She is also the mother to my favorite cousin (AKA my sister), Stephanie. Didn't I say I owed a lot to her?! She keeps my mom grounded, keeps me up-to-date on the best movies around, and dotes on my kids.

Whether she realizes it or not, Aunt Nancy is a great inspiration to me. I love her (and Uncle Dave, of course!) with all my heart and feel truly blessed to have them in my life!!! Thanks for all you do.


....oh, and by the way...this is what you get for telling me NOT to put you on my Blog! LOL!!! I love you!!!

No comments: