Ben's First Birthday Party was held at the Shadle Park Shelter in Spokane on Saturday. It was a Curious George theme with a barbeque menu. Joe cooked up some
FABULOUS burgers, hot dogs, and german sausages! If anyone left hungry, it was their own fault. The kids enjoyed all the park festivities - swings, playground toys, and the sprinkler park. Ben really wanted to join in (and tried!) but wasn't
I was hoping Ben would do better with eating his cake than Maddie did. I've heard boys are ruthless! Well, apparently not ours!!
I put a Curious George toy on his cake and before I could even get a picture of him, he grabbed it! George then became a "frosting shovel" but not much made it to it's "final destination." Ah well, he had fun! Maddie, seeing Ben in his chair with his cake, took it upon herself to sit in front of the big cake!! You could just see her mind working,
"If he gets that one, and he's the littlest, then that means this one's MINE!!!"
It was a wonderful day, filled with good food, good friends, and a wonderful reason to celebrate. Thank you to everyone who came! We love you all!!! And a Very Happy Birthday to Ben!
No comments:
Post a Comment