Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tri Cities Snow

On Monday (well, Sunday night) before Thanksgiving, the Tri Cities was hit with a snow storm and frigid temperatures. This is the first time the kids have had snow and a backyard to play in! It snowed a good 6+ inches, and pretty much closed down the whole area for several days. We still have most of it, and now it's starting to rain, which is causing an ice storm effect.

For the most part we are really enjoying it, but I am getting tired of the school closures. Whenever the Kennewick school district is late or closed, our preschool is closed too. This would be fine, except it's the Christmas season and I have a bunch of sewing to do and gifts to buy!! Hopefully it won't last much longer.
The view from our front door. It's so pretty!

So excited!!




Hey! I got all three looking!

Hammie played from about 6am to 11am. She was absolutely a blast to watch, and exhausted when she was done :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

So fun to see the kids playing in the snow! Hammie too! Love that lion hat:) Love, Katie