On Friday, Ben and Maddie had their Christmas party's at Preschool. It was difficult to run between classrooms all morning. I didn't want to miss anything for either kid! I think it's a byproduct of being an only child: I never had to share. ;) But I think we did it ok and the kids enjoyed themselves.
They got to dress up in their PJ's which the kids loved!!
Ben's party was a tad bit more subdued than Maddie's. Ben's party consisted mainly of lots of free time activities. Playing with the toys, doing play dough (which is a treat in school), and eating LOTS of yummy food.
A few months ago I brought sugar cookies for snack day. Ben's teachers particularly loved them. As I was walking out of school on Monday they grabbed me and asked if I'd make sugar cookies to decorate for the class. Well, I couldn't say no! So the last 15 minutes of class the kids decorated with my cookies and cream cheese frosting. It was a hit! I was glad I could help the class out in this way :)
Ben was VERY proud of his cookie....and couldn't wait to eat it! Haha!
2 comments:
so fun!
It looks like everyone is having a wonderful time, and with your cookies too:) The kids look so cute in their XMAS pj's!
Post a Comment