Audrey snagged us some awesome seats in the third row!!
Bob was absolutely fabulous (and if you say it with a lisp.... wait. I swear he's not gay ;)! His talk was so inspiring, and you could see how excited he was by what he did. He truly loves what he does, no doubt. And that passion came through to all of us.
After the talk, he took questions from the audience, then did a book signing. This is Audrey with a big cheesy grin on her face.
And here's my cheesy grin. Haha! I told him how much I'd lost! Somehow it just felt like I should tell him. And the arm band I'm wearing is my Bodybugg...which is featured on The Biggest Loser.
We got some tasty (and healthy) lunch afterwards. It was a really wonderful morning and I felt exhilarated for the race the next day. Maybe that's why I did so well?!
2 comments:
That's funny...I'm reading this while watching The Biggest Loser!
Hey Becky
I LOVE that show. I watch it too and know why you had to see Bob. Hat's off to you and how you have embraced this exercise /running program.
Can't wait til I come back up to the NW and we can hang out!
Aunt Anne
Post a Comment