Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Catnap

"No mommy. I'm not tired. I don't want to take a nap! I want to play outside!"



Story: He started out napping in his bed. Joe and I were out in the garage, and when I came in, Ben was out in the living room. I put him back to bed as quietly as possible (the kids share a room), and it seemed to work. I came in 10 minutes later, and this is what I found. He'd put his flip flops on, and fallen asleep, and I mean DEAD asleep in the chair. :) Silly boy!

2 comments:

Beka said...

so funny. he's obviously not tired.

Mocha Momma said...

Oh that's so cute. Sometimes they just don't know what's best for them.
He must have felt so tired he thought he'd just lay for a second & then get up, but oops, he fell asleep.

Take care,
Nannette