Saturday night we had a surprise birthday party for mom at an italian restaurant downtown. We've never done anything this "fancy" before, but I really wanted to make her birthday special :) Luckily, dad was financially able to support my grand ideas!
Waiting for the "surprise!" Notice on the bottom right, Taylor and Jake are *actually* hiding! Haha!
We totally got her!! Whoo Hoo! Also, notice the hand in front of Maddie's face? I'm pretty sure that she thought all those people were yelling surprise to her! I love 3 year olds!
Again, Maddie having a confused moment while we sing Happy Birthday.
Our first (I can't believe we don't have one) family photo. We took three. Unfortunately, in the first one Maddie is cross-eyed and has her finger in her face. In this one Ben looks drunk. And the last one was a complete disaster! What can you do?
Happy Birthday, Mom!! We all love you so very much!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment