Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pajama Day

Last Friday was Pajama Day for the letter of the week. I laid out all of Maddie's PJ's the day before so she could decide what she wanted to wear. Maybe now would be a good time to point out that I see friends influencing more of her decisions. Two friends from school, and another friend all are very "girly." Maddie, my green loving, car driving, doesn't-wear-dresses, girl has taken notice. So what did she pick? Her pink princess ones from Christmas (that I was pretty convinced she'd hate. Who knew!).

Maddie, so excited for PJ day and show and tell!

Ben getting in on the camera action. That kid will NOT stand still for a picture anymore, so this is a fluke!



Maddie at her preschool with the other pajama clad kids. I think it was a good day had by all :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Maddie, I just love that you wore your princess pajamas for pajama day:) Ben, you look so handsome in your tie and dress shirt. Dick and I really enjoyed getting caught up on the blog. Great job guys!!