Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

I know I know. I'm slacking on the blog posts! Sorry! I'm sure you can all sympathize with being a little busy during the holiday season :) Here are my favorite pictures from Thanksgiving 2008. We had 20 people crammed into my parent's house. It's crowded, but loads of fun!! We also had dinner at Ames, but for some reason I didn't take pictures. I have some great ones from Joe's birthday, though, so I'll post those soon.


Possibly my favorite picture of the trip! If you know my mom, you *know* this is not like her. HILARIOUS!!!!!! Oh...they were both cooking dinner. Joe made his famous deep-fried turkey and it was delicious!


Like I said, it was tight quarters. Here, the kids are performing for the "crowds." Maddie in particular was on quite a roll!



After our kids went down for naps and dinner was over, Joe decided to start a silverware fight with the older kids!! They all had a blast, and I'm thankful nothing and NO ONE was hurt!!



Here's Maddie hanging with her cousin (once removed?) Charli. Diana, Charli's sister is hanging to the side.

Ben and his cousin (again, once removed?), Taylor. Maddie calls Taylor "Tator" which is pretty darn funny. He used to be a blonde! Crazy kid!!!

No comments: