I plan to use these days reminding Joe of how stinkin' old he is. Perhaps a cane will be necessary for him to get through Christmas next year? Only time will tell... haha!
But for now, let's celebrate him NOT turning 30 (yet!). The day after Thanksgiving, also known as "black Friday" (poetic?), was Joe's 29th birthday. He was VERY excited to get a Wii and Guitar Hero! Believe me, we've been rockin' out ever since!!! Then I took him to Clinkerdagger for a "romantic" evening while his parents watched the kids.
I'm not sure he'd say it was a great birthday. He's REALLY dreading the next one. But it was a pleasant day filled with good food and good fun :)
Maddie didn't want to wait for the presents...or the fork!
The two "Thomases." Aren't they cute?!
2 comments:
Hey "old" man, you better do a bit more practicing on that guitar hero - so you don't get whooped by a thirty-something year old again. ;)
Happy Birthday Joe!
Post a Comment