Hi everyone,
Sadly, this post comes to you on a very serious note. My dad (Phil) has found out that he needs double bypass open heart surgery. The kids and I will be going over to Spokane this Sunday and plan to be there until after Thanksgiving. As you can imagine, this is going to be hard on ALL of us (my dad most importantly, the kids and transition, poor Joe being away from his family, etc. etc.). Please pray that the surgery is a smashing success, that the kids do well for mom and I, and that this will be a smooth "vacation". I am very worried and very nervous for all the above.
Under the circumstances, there probably won't be many posts for a few weeks. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Please call or email us anytime....we always love hearing from you!
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers,
Becky and family
4 comments:
Dear Becky,
Please know we will be keeping you all in our prayers. I will add Phil to the prayer chain at church.
Hugs,
Anne and Tom Johnson
The Slater and Ames Families are in our thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Shannie & Brian Wilhelm
You are all in our thoughts & prayers. We are praying the surgery goes well & that he has a quick recovery.
Jared & Beka
Hey Becky,
So sorry to hear about your dad. Please let me know if there is anything i can do to help you out while you are in spokane. I will keep you all in my prayers. Dont hesitate to call if you need anything!
-Theresa
Post a Comment