Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Talking Maddie

Sorry to say there are no pictures for this one. But just imagine the rootin-tootin-darndest little blonde girl talking in that oh-so-cute voice and you're good...


Maddie has taken on talking with a ferver! She used to just copy most of what we said to her (which is where every kid comes from) but now she is talking for herself! Here are some things she's saying that are just tickling me lately...


  • Me: Maddie go tell daddy you watched "Sleeping Beauty" today.
    Maddie: Daddy I watch Booty!


  • Joe: Maddie be nice to your little brother
    Maddie: I be nice to broder


  • I kiss her chest...
    Maddie: No Mama. No kiss my heart.


  • "I just fine" (this could be towards ANYTHING!)


  • "I go Disneywand and see Mickey House!"


  • "I happy Mama! I happy!"


  • "Konichiwa" this means "Hi" in Japanese!

  • "Mama, sing twinkle. Mama sing twinkle! .....doesn't wait for me to start, but begins by herself..... "twinkle twinkle witto star..."

  • "Mama, I wanna watch 'Tiger King'" (Lion King)

  • "Mama, I had fun with Jader!" (Her friend's name is Jada. Which she knows. I'm not sure why all of a sudden it's Jader!)

  • Me: Go tell daddy he looks handsome.
    Maddie: Daddy, I look hansome!

I think I'm going to miss this age. The age when she has so much to say, but doesn't say it quite right. Hopefully we'll be here for a while :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love that age they can talk but not enough to make sense, but the p---y is ready to finger and lick, and she can learn to suck