Friday, October 10, 2008

The Bouncy Place

I don't say this too often, but God bless The Bouncy Place!! For those who don't have small children, the Bouncy Place is a warehouse filled with inflatable bounce houses. They come in every size and design! Joe loves it so much that he wants to quit his job and open up his own place in other cities (I won't let him. I'm such a spoil sport!).

Today, we had time to kill and energy to lose. So we went! I have never been there by myself with both kids mobile (it was easier when Ben was too little to care). But today, we braved it. And everyone had a blast!! This really is the best you can get for your money on a rainy day.


Jumpin' Away
Ben looks scared, but really, he's having fun!!!

I had NO idea that Maddie could climb this. It is probably 10-15 feet high. She didn't even flinch :)

No comments: