Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sledding

Over Christmas break we took the kids sledding for the first time. I think Ben liked it, but I KNOW Maddie did. She is a little dare devil! After every trip she's scream "Woo Hoo!" and I was amazed that flipping over didn't even bother her. Crazy girl. :) Hammie had lots of fun, too!









After 45 minutes or so, the kids started following Hammie's trails all over the hill. We figured that they were probably spent from all that walking uphill, so we decided to go. Well, apparently a certain little girl was NOT done. She threw a fit the entire ride home and sat in the car crying another 20 minutes. The next day she informed us that "Papa said I was tired, but I wasn't! I wanted to keep sledding!!" Haha! Poor Papa. He was the only one willing to talk to her during her tantrum, so she blamed him. I guess that's what being the nice guy gets ya :)

No comments: