Well, I finally reached the end of our house tour. It's about darn time! I have a laundry list of things I'd like to do to the outside, but with it being winter, it'll have to wait until spring.
The top two windows are the kids' room. The bottom left is the guest room and the bottom right is a bathroom. All of these windows will probably be replaced next year, starting with the kids' rooms. Also, the flower beds in the front have no real vegetation. I'm hoping to plant some lovely flowers next year!
One of the first things I'll be doing is painting the trim. I am NOT a fan of burnt orange on my house. A nice off-white will work much better. I can't wait!
Unfortunately for us, we have a digging dog. Not sure if it's because she's a puppy, she's bored, it's in her breed, or a combination of these. Again, since it's winter, there's just not much we can do right now. So the back yard will have to be dealt with when spring comes. The flower beds all have rocks in them, but I think we'll probably leave them this way for low maintenance.
Joe and I are thinking we're going to open up the patio. I'm not quite sure why the previous owners put this little fence up, but it makes it feel so small. Such an easy fix, but I think it'll make a huge difference! Especially when we get some patio furniture.
And if you look to the right of the picture, that's where the boat will go. YES!!!
1 comment:
Your house is beautiful. What a wonderful yard for the kids!!! It's huge!!!
Post a Comment