Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School Pics

Hard to believe he's this big. He looks so much older than I think he should. :)
Poor Maddie! She's always nervous for new things. Then, this morning her new sparkle shoes didn't fit!! Bad mommy!! I felt so bad :(




Maddie at her chair. Her teacher's name is Patty and I think she's going to be a lot of fun for Maddie.



Ben didn't need any instruction; just went straight for the toys! He did go potty first, which was very big of him. His teacher is Virginia. I'm not as confident about her, but I'm sure he'll do great!

2 comments:

Katie said...

The first day of school pictures are adorable:) I always used to do that too! Where is the cover picture on your blog taken? Love, Katie

Beka said...

I've known Patty all my life - she is great!