Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Preschool Birthday Party


Last Friday we celebrated Maddie's birthday at her preschool. I was excited because Joe got to come and see it, and I think Maddie loved that too. We brought cupcakes for the class and they sang (sort of) Happy Birthday to her. Afterwards, we got to stick around and watch Show and Tell, "Bike Room" time (recess), and parachute! Ben LOVES it when we get to play at sissy's school. The poor kid wants to go to preschool so bad. Can't say I blame him...looks like fun!


Blowing out her candle.

Part of the class. Notice Ben in the middle. He spilled water on the poor little girl to his right. I still feel terrible!

Show and Tell. Maddie brought her favorite dog, Bolt, and let everyone pet him.
Who knew she could walk on stilts?!

1 comment:

e said...

happy birthday maddie!