Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

For the very first time, we celebrated Thanksgiving in Seattle! It is A LOT of travel to go over to Spokane for Thanksgiving and Christmas, so we decided to stay home for one. My parents were kind enough to accept our invitation and uproot their Thanksgiving to have it here with us!

I think Joe is stuck doing the turkey for the rest of his life. I must admit, I was skeptical at first, but the deep fried turkey really is amazing!

Joey lookin' all proud with his turkey :)



Our Thanksgiving table. The food was delicious!! We had a very relaxing day all together. Hope you did too!

3 comments:

Beka said...

fried turkey is delicious! and one less thing to put in the oven!

Lyndsay said...

A deep fried turkey really is the only way to go! Just make sure your husband doesn't leave the lid on too long with the flame on high preheating the oil to standards that would rival hell....he almost made the deep fryer explode! Good times!!!

Mocha Momma said...

I love the picture at the top of your page!!

Thanksgiving looked relaxing. So the deep fried turkey is good? I've always thought that sounded strange to deep fry it. I hear a lot of people do this now though.

We were traditional as usual. My folks cook the turkey every year & I love it.

Happy December,
Nannette