Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cookie Swap

Last week we went to our very first cookie swap! It was put together by our church friend, Rhonda, and held at her house. On Saturday and Sunday, I made 7 dozen chocolate chip cookies. For those of you who don't know, I'm on a pretty strict diet, and the cookie dough about killed me! But I made it through. After Monday, I came home with 7 dozen cookies of all kinds. It's been a lesson in temptation all darn week.

Maddie, Ben, Reagan and Diego. Ben didn't want to wear his VeggieTales apron that Grama made him, so Reagan (who's a VT fanatic) did. Ben wasn't so sure about that, but decided it was nice to share. Reagan didn't want to take it off!

After decorating her cookie, Maddie got to eat it. Doesn't she look dainty?!



Ben...NOT being dainty.

Decorating cookies


Reagan with frosting on her nose. Too funny!

1 comment:

e said...

Maddie looks so serious. Decorating cookies is serious business!