I loved potty training mine, I love the taste of little girl pee so I would try to get them to go in my mouth, loved licking them clean after and you have to wipe the pu--y so it is so easy to finger f--k her, once they were old enough to sit on the toilet they are just the right height to take my meat in the mouth and suck while my hand goes between the legs, I wish my girls were little again now I just hope for granddaughters to molest
3 comments:
I don't see anything unusual from what you and I do, lol! Doesn't everyone listen to their ipod while takin' care of business?
O.k., I don't own one, but still....hehehe!
that is funny!
I loved potty training mine, I love the taste of little girl pee so I would try to get them to go in my mouth, loved licking them clean after and you have to wipe the pu--y so it is so easy to finger f--k her, once they were old enough to sit on the toilet they are just the right height to take my meat in the mouth and suck while my hand goes between the legs, I wish my girls were little again now I just hope for granddaughters to molest
Post a Comment