On Saturday, it was the aformentioned rainy day, so we loaded the kids up and headed to Kids Quest for daddy's first time! All three had a blast and Joe was very impressed by all the interesting things for the kids to do.
Joe and Ben looking through the treehouse floor
The water section. In this part you can build dams and watch how the balls react. There's also an area for building waterways with pipes, and musical areas where you push a button and water comes up and makes a sound on an instrument.
In the toddler section they have several little houses with different themes. This one had all different kinds of reflective tape, so when I took the picture (thinking I'd laugh at how big Joe was), I got this! There's a HUGE train table, a puppet theater, a pit full of different colored/shaped pillows, and fish tanks.
The big kid section. I don't even know what to call this! The picture below shows Ben putting a scarf in the tube. You push a button, and the air moves the scarf through the tubes. It's fun to see where it will land!
1 comment:
That looks like a blast! I don't think we ever took our kids there. They did like the Science Center, the Zoo and the Aquarium though!
Yes, they were new at graduation! I just hadn't got my post up yet.
Post a Comment