It has been VERY nice in Seattle for the past few weeks. 70's and 80's without a cloud in the sky! Today, it was beginning to get a little too warm (maybe muggy?), which I hate to admit with my Southern California history! How in the world did I survive in 100 degree heat everyday?! I have no idea! But I digress....so it was a little past warm today and I decided to whip out the sprinkler for some cooling off fun. The kids loved it! Ben, in particular, thought it was just the neatest concept. Rain upside down!!
Joe took some great pictures of Mr. Ben and his fun with the water.
If you click on this picture, you can still see the drops on his face!
All dried off with his Cars towel
3 comments:
I was totally going to get the sprinkler out for the boys today, but we ended up taking a wagon ride to MCD's for ice cream instead. Love your new summer background!
Love the "rain upside down," to cute!!!!!
He clearly was having a blast!
Cute pictures of the kids. Maddie is gonna kill you for those potty training photos when she grows up.
Looks like you are all enjoying the sunshine & water fun.
Have a great weekend.
Nannette
Post a Comment