Thursday, April 28, 2011

Maddie Quotes

For those who don't see Maddie on a regular basis, it is impossible for me to describe her. When I say she is quirky, I'm not kidding. I, personally, have never met a kid as odd as her. She says the darndest things all the time! Darndest, as in weirdest, most off-the-wall, not relating to anything we're doing, does not make any sense except to her comments. Here are some examples:




Maddie on second base during her T Ball game, sticking our her tongue, as if she was licking the air.



  • Joe: Maddie why are you sticking your tongue out?

  • Maddie: I'm tasting the wind!


On the way home from the T Ball game



  • Maddie: I want to fly like a bird, mom.

  • Me: Well, God didn't make us like that.

  • Maddie: We need to buy some pixie dust. That'll make me fly.

On the way to get ice cream with daddy



  • Maddie: Brown eyes make you have super powers. Yep, that's it.


While watching the Disney movie "African Cats" (sort of like a National Geographic documentary about lions)



  • Me: Maddie do you like the movie?

  • Maddie: There aren't any pandas in this, are there mom.
    (It wasn't a question. It was a statement. By an annoyed child at the lack of panda representation)


Maddie just cracks me up!!!

No comments: