Monday, August 2, 2010

We Made It!

Just a quick post to let everyone know that we have made it to Kennewick and Joe had his first day today. We are in an apartment for the next few weeks. It's a very nice apartment, but I am not enjoying living out of bags and boxes. Our house closes in 9 days!! Woo Hoo! We'll definitely surivive until then, but I am looking forward to being settled soon.

Joe's first day went well, but he's really tired now. LOL! He has an office again, which is great (he had a cubicle at Jorgensen)!! He is really excited about all that he gets to do and learn, I think the first day is just overwhelming and tedious. It will get better in a few weeks :)

Tomorrow Maddie gets to meet her new teacher (Teacher Patty) and Ben is officially done with diapers (or so says mommy ;). Life is most definitely never ever boring around here!!!

Thank you for the continued prayers. We could still use them as the house has not officially closed yet, and we are still in transition. It's stressful on everybody right now, but we can see the finish line!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! You're doing great:) I've talked to several people who say Kennewick (Tri-Cities) is such a nice place to raise a family! Love, katie

Unknown said...

I'll keep you, joe, maddie and ben in my thoughts and prayers I'm sure you'll do fine. :)

e said...

i hear you about living out of boxes. i just now unpacked my t-shirts and shorts (it has been two weeks)