As excited as I am about our move, it's also very sad. I never got a chance to post about Maddie's last day of preschool. Frankly, I don't remember much of it. But I got a picture with both her teacher, Mrs. McKinley, and the teachers aid, Mrs. McKay. Maddie blossomed SO MUCH during her first year of preschool. She's so much more talkative now, and independent. She made friends, learned letters, had chores, and learned about God. I am so proud of her!! And I am so thankful for Mrs. McKinley and Mrs. McKay for making our first year of school as a family the best it could possibly be. We will miss you!!!
Maddie and Mrs. McKinley
Maddie and Mrs. McKay
I am really going to miss these ladies. And so is Maddie.
1 comment:
Yes, she has really become so much more talkative and less shy.
We will miss you guys but I know you're all excited about the new change, and it is a good time with Maddie starting school and all.
Your weight loss pictures are awesome! What cookbooks did your friend loan you? Are they weight watchers?
Post a Comment