Friday, June 20, 2008

Welcome to our blog!!!

Holy Cow! I've never done this before, and I have NO idea what I'm doing!!! Our friends, the Nelsons, convinced me to give this a try. I will *try* to update as much as possible what's going on around here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Joe, Becky, Maddie Lou and Ben :)

4 comments:

Shmoe said...

Well it's about stinkin' time! Welcome, now, to the blogging world. We expect frequent, informative updates about the life of the Ames Family!

-Looking forward to the updates!!!

Shalyn & Joe said...

Sweet blog! Watch out it becomes very addicting :)

Anonymous said...

We loved the additions to the show. I think Mr. Ben stole it this time. He just looks tickled at what he did! It's going to be a great ride for you and Joe.

Dad and Mom

Anonymous said...

There might be a small family resemblance. LOL We like the new additions to the gallery-Joe and Becky, and the slide show.