Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hello FROM Disneyland!!

Hi everyone! 'Bet you're surprised to see a blog post right now, huh? As many of you know, we are CURRENTLY on our big Southern California trip! I don't have time (nor the energy) to take you through everything we have done right now, but suffice it to say that Joe and I think it's worth every penny we've spent. :)



Here are a few tantalizing pictures..... more will come later this week!


Maddie dancing with Tigger at our Character Breakfast





Ben walking down Main Street



Maddie with Mickey And Minnie Mouse
(Sorry the picture is blurry. Not my favorite pic, that's why I put it on here now)

2 comments:

Micah and Kim Storer said...

I am so jealous! I am soooo looking forward to taking Andy to Disneyland someday (when he's old enough to enjoy it).
Can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about it. :)

Unknown said...

Hey how are you guys enjoying disneyland?